Who we are & why we’re hiring
// Bringing human-level language AI to everyday life, one developer at a time.
One AI offers the first true NLP-as-Service platform, enabling “single-click” integration into developer workflows. Our API is use-case-ready and source-agnostic. It can process every language input including conversations, articles, news reports, emails, socials, video, audio, transcriptions, and chat logs. No NLP or ML expertise is required.
Our branding and art
Our product experience is all about playfulness and simplicity. Using our playground & lego blocks, developers imagine and build powerful products, utilizing state-of-the-art language AI.
Our challenge is to “translate” cutting edge AI research into a product that developers and product teams can intuitively use.
As a content writer you will develop content for our tens of thousands developers, ignite their curiosity and help them adopt language capabilities into their products.
You’ll interact with a variety of teams, and receive on-the-job mentorship to help you grow your skills and advance in your career.
- Engage with users and product partners to understand customer needs
- Think how to crystallize our message across channels & for various customers & personas
- Write - our website, Language Studio, Tweets, blogs, and more..
- Collaborate on design and lead implementation of content
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, in an agile environment
A job description may not exactly match the skills of every applicant. We encourage applicants with alternative experiences to apply, even if they do not possess the exact qualifications. You don't need to follow a traditional career path - we love people who bring something new to the table.
- Skilled in writing, editing, and communication
- Talented and eager to make a difference
- Curious, constantly learns and improves
- Can share a portfolio that demonstrate your writing and thinking
- Has 1+ years of experience writing in a techy, fast-paced environment
- An ideal candidate has experience with API-first products
- As a PLG company we also value a consumer experience
- Knows what Github, Stackoverflow, HTML, Python, and NLP are - advantage
- Familiar with website building tools such as Webflow & Wordpress - advantage
Preferably, this role will be in Tel Aviv.