JOIN A TEAM THAT MOVES THE WORLD
// Apply to Open Roles
01 / DATA SCIENTIST
- We are looking for data scientists that are passionate about applied and theoretical research in the realm of computational linguistics. As a data scientist, you will join us on our quest to develop novel approaches for generalized AI that can understand and generate natural language. As such, you will study linguistics and mathematical phenomena in order to create new state-of-the-art NLP models that can be applied on, and generalize across multiple domains and use cases.
- *Master degree or higher in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics,/Electric engineering or equivalent is a must*Strong theoretical background in Machine Learning*An understanding of linguistics’ theory and principles (semantic relations, parsing methods, etc.)*2+ years experience with Python*3+ years experience with conducting NLP research (Specifically: Text) using Deep Learning models (RNN, Transformers, etc) and frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)*Educate our customers on new and existing features, best practices, and a variety of use cases across industries. This is achieved by planning and hosting online demos, consultations, and screen shares on both a one-to-one and one-to-many basis.
- An in-depth understanding in one or more of the following will be a plus:*Optimization*Information theory*Probability and statistics*Bayesian methods*Publications at top-tier conferences (i.e, ACL, EMNLP, ICML, NeurIPS)*Experience with distributed DL*Experience with cloud ML (GCP, AWS, etc.)
02 / FRONT END DEVELOPER
- We're now hiring a Front End Developer to help us keep growing. As a Front End Developer, you’ll be responsible for developing new user facing features, enhance application for maximum speed and scalability, collaborate with team members and stakeholder, define how the application looks and how it works and translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Will be a plus*Experience working with Google Cloud / Firebase;*Experience with CI/CD systems;*Experience with Docker, Linux.
03 / FULL STACK ENGINEER
- We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our applications team, reporting to the team lead. Our team is based in Tel Aviv. You'll be integrating external utilities and applications to our on-premise main solution as well as for our cloud solution. The ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on experience with development and infrastructure and is able to take on new challenges in new areas.
- *Add capabilities to our applications framework, which will allow better flexibility for application development.*Enhance our SDK so we can build custom applications more easily.*In addition, you will add new components to our UI system, create widgets for our custom dashboard, and work with our core teams for additional features.
- Qualifications*BS.c / BA in Computer science (or other relevant degrees), and at least 5 years of experience - Must*Experience with NodeJS - Must*Experience with ReactJS, React hooks - Must*Experience with Typescript - advantage*Experience with distributed architecture, microservices, REST API - Must*Experience in Java, Spring Framework - advantage*Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment (Agile)*Experience in large scale data processing pipelines- must